Benefits For Your Business
- The University's 8,000+ students, faculty and staff, as well as 60,000 + alumni are given increased exposure to your business.
- Your discount will be listed for free on the ALL Card web site, which will include a link to your web site.
- Your business must have a physical location(s) in Greater Cincinnati/ Northern Kentucky.
- Your discount must be specified in the listing.
- Your staff must be notified of the discount.
- Keep your business listing current. Inform Xavier University's ALL Card Center of any changes to your listing. Vendors will be contacted annually (usually June/July) to update their listing.
- Note: We are not currently accepting online businesses unless they have a physical location in Greater Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky.
How to Join
- Fill out the Vendor Application Form and join today.
Identifying a Xavier University ALL Card
There are currently two (2) version of Xavier ALL Cards as well as one version of our Alumni ALL Card, which you may see when students, faculty, staff, or alumni use your discount. View images of the different types of cards.
- We reserve the right to deny or accept any applications.
- The ALL Card Discount Program is for the personal use of Xavier University students, faculty, staff, and alumni with a valid Xavier University issued ALL Card. The University is not responsible for transactions resulting from the use of its web site and does not promote or endorse any specific business listed.
- Vendors provide all of the information for their individual listings and are responsible for informing our office of any listing changes.