Required Cost Information
- Student Liability Insurance: A fee of $18 is attached to each Clinical Experience course to cover student liability insurance.
- First Aid & CPR / AED for the Professional Rescuer credentials: Students must maintain current credentials.
- Dress Code: Students may need to purchase clothing to meet the dress code requirements for their clinical assignment.
- Transportation: Students are responsible for covering the cost of transportation to off-campus clinical sites.
- Program Application: Students are also required to show proof of the required immunizations and hepatitis B vaccination (or signed waiver).
- Professional Membership: NATA student membership & GCATA (Greater Cincinnati Athletic Trainers Association) student membership is encouraged but not required.