Posted: 7/27/16 11:41 AM
University Drive and it's parking lot will be closed on Sunday, July 31, for road maintenance. There will be no access during that time.
Posted: 7/25/16 4:16 PM
Enjoying a Meal Pass has its perks! Not only do you enjoy access to the all-you-care-to-eat Ho Dining Commons, but eat up the added value of Dining Dollars for use at all on-campus retail dining. Simply swipe your All Card and receive entry to the heart of campus and socialize, study, hang out, or enjoy a cookie with Father B!
Our new Meal Pass Self-Service Portal makes managing your meal plan, room selections, and more a breeze.
Here are your step by step instructions on how to purchase, change, or cancel your meal plan.
- Go to xavier.edu/dining and select Meal Pass Self-Service Portal from the left sidebar.
- Log in with your Xavier username and password.
- Click Meal Plans at the top of the page and then click select/change my plan.
- Select the semester you are choosing your meal plan (Fall2016)
- Browse the many options available to you and click submit once you have selected your meal plan.
For more information or to view the different meal pass options please click here. To view the new Xavier Xperience magazine with helpful meal plan hints, sustainability, what is new in Hoff Dining Commons this year click here.
For more information: http://www.xavier.edu/auxiliary-services/xavier-dining.cfm