Today at Xavier Guidelines
Today at Xavier is Xavier's twice weekly e-newsletter for faculty and staff.
- Today at Xavier is published twice weekly, Monday and Thursday, during the academic year except on holidays. It is weekly in the summer.
- The target audience for Today at Xavier is faculty and staff. All faculty and staff announcements are automatically considered for?but not guaranteed to be included in?Today at Xavier.
- The deadline to submit an announcement is noon Wednesday and noon Friday for next edition.
- All submissions must be related to events or programs on campus or an officially recognized University club, organization or academic department.
- All submissions require a faculty or staff member as the contact.
- All submissions are limited to 500 characters. Write succinctly. It's helpful to include a website address or PDF so readers may access additional details.
- Group or individual ?thank you? announcements are not published.
- Announcements about the formation or reformation of a University committee or similar group, such as a team or task force, are not published.
- The names of individual members of a committee, team or task force are not published.
- Death notices and birth announcements are published for employees or relatives of employees.
For additional help email firstname.lastname@example.org.