If you have any questions or comments regarding the announcements, please submit the feedback form.
- All announcements are subject to editing.
- Announcements that do not comply with these guidelines are subject to removal. Submitters who repeatedly violate these guidelines are subject to be blocked from future submissions.
- All announcements must be submitted by and promoting a Xavier department, approved club, organization, or working group.
- The announcements are only for EVENTS and PROGRAMS, not meetings or organizational reminders. Announcements should pertain to the University at large, not specific groups or organizations.
- The content cannot represent any of the following: vulgarity or sexually suggestive languages or images, promote the use of alcohol or illegal substances, racial/ethnic/ gender or religious insensitivity through language or images, suggest violence.
- Student events must be cleared by Xavier's Office of Student Involvement.