The information below is provided by the Xavier University Office of the Registrar. If you have questions about transcripts or other registration information, you can get answers at the website or by contacting the Office.
How to request an Official Transcript
To request a Xavier University transcript, please include all appropriate information on the Transcript Request form, fill out, print, sign, and submit to the address/fax number shown below.
Transcripts may be requested in person, by US Mail, by fax, or by e-mail. We cannot accept a request via phone.
All financial obligations to the University must be resolved before release of Academic Transcripts will be permitted. Please contact the Bursar's Office for further information.
Failure to include any of the following information can result in the request not being completed and returned to student:
- Xavier University ID number OR Social Security Number
- Student's signature
- Current name along with any previous names
- Dates of Attendance
- Day phone number
- Complete address(es) where transcripts are to be sent
- Payment must accompany request(see below)
- Normal processing will be completed in 3-5 business days
- Rush processing will be completed in 1 business days
- Xavier University offers the option to ship using United States Postal Service Flat Rate Express Shipping. All USPS rates apply in addition to transcript processing fees.
- $5 for Normal processing
- $10 for Rush processing
- $1 for each additional copy when requested and processed at the same time
- There is no charge for sending transcripts to another Xavier University department.
Xavier University Registrar's Office can accept the following forms of payment:
- Check/Money Order
- VISA, MasterCard, & Discover cards including the credit card number and expiration date
Once all criteria are met please fax requests to: 513/745-2868 or email your signed request to email@example.com or mail to:
Xavier University - Office of the Registrar
3800 Victory Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45207-3351
Has your contact info changed?
We want to make sure we have your most recent information. Fill out a quick, one-minute form to keep us up to date.Learn more