Thank you for sharing your love for Xavier
We're excited to announce that an anonymous donor has generously issued a matching gift of $100,000!
That means dollar for dollar, your money is matched until the end of March Gladness when you give. During the next 24 hours, you have the chance to double the impact of your support for Xavier students.
Xavier is hosting the second March Gladness campaign from noon to noon on March 9-11. During these 48 hours, we are asking alumni, friends, students, faculty and staff to share why they are glad for their Xavier experience.
Spread the Word
March Gladness is for everyone! Again, it’s about joining fellow Xavier lovers who are expressing their gratitude and sharing it with others. We’re especially asking people who favor social media to help us “break the Internet” by encouraging the use of social platforms to share March Gladness with messages and pictures using the hashtag #GladXavier.
The other goal of the campaign is to make history by having a thousand people—that’s 1,000—give during these 48 hours to show their Xavier pride. By giving online, they are showing that they are #GladXavier. Every dollar counts—the philanthropic impact is huge. Imagine the possibilities March Gladness can have on Xavier. Be a part of the gladness!
Leigh Ann Fibbe, director for the Annual Fund and The 1831 Society,
email@example.com or 513-745-3969
Brian Maley, director for Alumni Relations and executive director for the All For One Fund, firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-745-3315
- Post a comment, letting everyone know you took part in March Gladness.
- Use #GladXavier and let everyone know what you are glad Xavier did for you.
- Change your profile picture to the March Gladness logo.
- Follow the comments of others and respond with encouragement.
- Tell your family and friends to get involved.
- Know you are making a difference in the lives of today’s students.