Tell Your #GladXavier Story
Put the “GLAD” in March Gladness from March 9-11 and volunteer to be a Social Media Advocate.
Sign up today to help spread March Gladness March 9-11.
We just ask that social media advocates are spirited about their Xavier pride and share information provided by the Office of Alumni Relations and Annual Fund. There are no requirements or quotas to meet. Just get in the game!
Last year, more than 586 people gave to something on campus that made them grateful for Xavier. Our goal this year is to create an even bigger impact during the 48-hour ripplefest of awesome. Help us create more pride, support, and appreciation between students and the people who invest. In the process, we’ll be building a stronger Xavier community and a better world.
- Post a comment, letting everyone know you took part in March Gladness.
- Use #GladXavier and let everyone know what you are glad Xavier did for you.
- Change your profile picture to the March Gladness logo.
- Follow the comments of others and respond with encouragement.
- Tell your family and friends to get involved.
- Know you are making a difference in the lives of today’s students.