All For One Fund
I want to support: Xavier athletics
The All For One Club helps provide the necessary funding and resources to allow all of Xavier's Division I athletic programs to compete and win at the highest level.
All For One Club members know they're making a difference in the lives of student-athletes while also helping Xavier continue it's winning tradition. These gifts help the AFO reach its goals of:
- Funding scholarships for student-athletes.
- Increasing scholarship funding for those teams that fall below the maximum number of scholarships allowed by the NCAA.
- Enhancing the academic support provided to all student-athletes (average 3.1 GPA every semester).
- Increasing the level of competition for all 18 programs.
- Improving competition and training facilities, and funding annual expenses related to team travel and operating needs.
- Attracting and retaining the best possible coaches, assistants and administrators.
Joining at the Musketeer Society level of $1,000 also qualifies donors for The 1831 Society. See the full list of giving levels and benefits.
Contact All For One
Many corporations match the charitable contributions of their employees. If they do, a few extra steps could double or in some cases triple the value of your gift to Xavier!
For more information about Xavier's Matching Gift program, contact Betsy Salzl at (513) 745-2077 or firstname.lastname@example.org.