All For One Fund (AFO)
Based on a long-standing tradition of success, our pride grows with each tournament won, each record broken and each student-athlete that goes on to lives of solidarity, service and success. When you make a contribution to the All For One Fund you help to shape the future of these unique Xavier University students by supporting the development of our athletic department. As a member of the All For One Fund, you're making a difference in the life of a student-athlete and continuing our winning tradition.
Goal of the All For One Fund
Join the AFO Fund and help Xavier support student-athletes by:
- Funding scholarships for all 18 teams and increasing funding for those teams who fall below the maximum number of scholarships allowed by the NCAA.
- Enhancing the level of academic support provided to all student-athletes.
- Increasing the level of competition for all 18 programs.
- Improving the practice and training facilities and resources available to all student-athletes.
- Attracting and retaining the best possible coaches, assistants and administrators.
- Improving and enhancing current technology, equipment and tools to allow coaches to have the greatest opportunity for success.
Contact AFO Fund
Many corporations match the charitable contributions of their employees. If they do, a few extra steps could double or in some cases triple the value of your gift to Xavier!
For more information about Xavier's Matching Gift program, contact Betsy Salzl at (513) 745-2077 or firstname.lastname@example.org.