All For One (AFO)
Based on a long-standing tradition of success, our pride grows with each tournament won, each record broken and each student-athlete that goes on to lives of solidarity, service and success. When you make a contribution to the All For One Club, you help to shape the future of these unique Xavier University students by supporting the development of our athletic department. As a member of the All For One Club, you're making a difference in the life of a student-athlete and continuing our winning tradition.
Goal of the All For One Club
Join the AFO Club and help Xavier support student-athletes by:
- Funding scholarships for all 18 teams and increasing funding for those teams who fall below the maximum number of scholarships allowed by the NCAA.
- Enhancing the level of academic support provided to all student-athletes.
- Increasing the level of competition for all 18 programs.
- Improving the practice and training facilities and resources available to all student-athletes.
- Attracting and retaining the best possible coaches, assistants and administrators.
- Improving and enhancing current technology, equipment and tools to allow coaches to have the greatest opportunity for success.