I want to make: a bigger impact
All gifts to the Annual Fund support Xavier students, no matter the size of the gift. But those who give $1,000 or more become members of The 1831 Society, a select group of donors whose gifts offer the greatest benefit for Xavier students.
Benefits of Membership
- Invitations to special Xavier events
- Opportunities to attend key basketball events
- Gift of an exclusive Xavier Christmas ornament
- Access to the 1831 ombudsman, a toll-free line for member questions or services
Levels of Giving
- $10,000 + Chancellor's Club
- $5,000 + President's Club
- $2,500 + Trustee's Club
- $1,831 + Founders' Club
- $1,000 + Deans' Club
Young Alumni Levels of Giving
If you're a recent graduate of Xavier, become an 1831 member at a reduced gift amount:
|Years Since Graduation||Eligible Gift Amount|
|0 - 3 (2015 - 2012)||$100|
|4 - 6 (2011 - 2009)||$250|
|7 - 9 (2008 - 2006)||$500|
Contact 1831 Society
- Shannon Cassidy Cox
Many corporations match the charitable contributions of their employees. If they do, a few extra steps could double or in some cases triple the value of your gift to Xavier!
For more information about Xavier's Matching Gift program, contact Betsy Salzl at (513) 745-2077 or firstname.lastname@example.org.