- Who can I contact at Xavier about Alternative Breaks?
What is the history behind Alternative Breaks at Xavier?
- Find out more here.
Where are the trips headed?
- Trip descriptions. Locations will be announced upon acceptance into the Alternative Breaks program.
Is there an Alcohol and Drug Policy for AB?
- Yes. All participants, site leaders, faculty and board members are not allowed to consume, purchase, be under the influence of or possess any alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs at any AB sanctioned events. Failure to follow this rule will result in removal from AB trip. If violation occurs while on the AB trip, that person will be financially responsible for returning home and will not be allowed to finish the trip. Violators are also subject to further action from AB board and Xavier University.
Are there a chaperones on the trips?
- Yes there is a faculty member required by Xavier to be on all of the AB trips.
How can I help?
- You can help by donating to AB, participating in the fundraisers such as: Kroger Cards, Buddy Cards, or any other fund raising event that helps AB.
Who do I make a check out to when I am donating?
- Please make all checks payable to: Xavier University Alternative Breaks.