New New Location!
Meetings are held every Monday at 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 pm in the Conaton Learning Commons (C.L.C) Room 406 located across from Xavier's main campus.
Everyone is welcome at meetings. Do not worry about being "a member"!
We welcome anyone, anytime.
Rules and Conduct
- Meetings and discussion are confidential - names of group members and anything said within the meetings to remain with the confines of the space.
- All people present participate as equal.
- People present are not obligated to declare or define their sexual orientation or gender identity. No assumptions are to be made regarding the identities of those present at any club sponsored activity or anybody associated with the club.
- Meetings tend to be educational, informative, and fun. A typical meeting involves talking about current LGBTQ political issues in Ohio and the country, discussion and education around pertinent LGBTQ issues on campus, a quick board game or icebreaker, and (on the lucky days) free food!
Want to Stay in Touch with Everything Alliance? It's Easy!
- Make sure you are on our e-mail list! E-mail us now to join!
- Join the Alliance Portal Group Page! [My XU --> Groups --> Index --> Alliance]
- Join us every Monday at 5:30pm in the CLC 406