Friday, January 25, 2013
Educational Administration is the ideal advanced degree or licensure program for adults seeking to lead schools and make a difference in the lives of children.
The Educational Administration Master of Education degree is designed for licensed teachers who would like to pursue an administrative role in education (i.e., principal, administrative specialist, superintendent, etc.). However, it may be pursued by students to develop knowledge and skills that enhance their perception and understanding of the operation of a school or school system.
The Educational Administration Licensure Programs are designed for licensed teachers and administrators who would like to advance in their career by obtaining additional licensure.
Features of the Master's Program
- Attend classes offered in the evening and summertime.
- Complete a degree as a part-time or full-time student.
- Apply and begin in the summer, fall, or spring term.
- Quick admission as a non-degree student.
- Collaborate with area school administrators.
- Learn from experts in their field with a real interest in student's individual success in the classroom and in the workforce.
- Receive evaluation of previous transcripts to ensure courses are not duplicated (please call (513) 745-4210 to set up an appointment with an advisor).
- Scholarship money is available for part-time and full-time students
Reasons to Choose Xavier
Flexible class schedules
With classes in the evenings and summertime, the Master's program allows working professionals the flexibility to complete the degree as a full-time or part-time student.
Start when it is convenient
For the Master's program, students can begin in either the fall, spring or summer, depending on what is convenient. And, with quick admission as a non-degree student, students can begin almost immediately.
Scholarship money is available for both part-time and full-time students to make the program as affordable as possible.
In keeping with the Jesuit tradition, our mission is to educate men and women to be articulate in work, critical in thought, and competent in the knowledge, skills, and dispositions of their academic disciplines and professional endeavors. As such, they excel in teaching, leading, and serving their respective communities. This educational mission is furthered by an effective staff and administration, and by a faculty of excellent teachers, scholars, and leaders who serve the needs of the university and its diverse stakeholders. Accordingly, we provide curricula, instruction, and assessment procedures designed to meet the expectations of the specialized professional associations and the respective appropriate related state and national accrediting bodies.