Student Academic Advising Procedures for Spring 2014 Registration
- Academic Advising begins Monday, March 10.
- Priority registration begins Monday, March 31.
Prior to Monday, March 31, all students should:
- Make an appointment to meet with their academic advisor to select, discuss and approve courses for the fall semester. If you do not know the name of your academic advisor, you may go to the MyXU portal Library tab and look under "Contacts".
- Have the advisor sign the registration form.
- Check your registration appointment time on the Self-Service Access channel on the Student Services tab of your MyXU portal and follow the menu options. For students registering in person, go to the Registrar's Office in the Musketeer Mezzanine.
Change in major, minor or colleges
- All students currently in the College of Social Sciences, Health, and Education (CSSHE) wishing to add or change majors or minors should first consult with the department of their current major.
- All students currently in the Williams College of Business wishing to change or add majors or minors should begin the process in Cynthia Stockwell’s office, Smith Hall 120.
- All students currently in the College of Arts & Sciences (CAS) wishing to declare, change, or add majors or minors should initiate the process in the office of Dr. Jim Snodgrass, McDonald 123.
- March 10: Academic Advising for Priority Registration Begins
- March 31-April 5: Fall 2014 Priority Registration for all currently enrolled students
- April 14: Final date for undergraduates to withdraw from Spring full-term courses
- May 3-9: Spring Semester final examinations