Additional ServicesThe Academic Advising Center:
- Coordinates all Road to Xavier scheduling and advising for new freshmen and open advising during Manresa
- Coordinates transfer student advising, registration, and placement testing process.
- Verifies and adjusts schedules per Advanced Placement credits as a result of College Board AP exams.
- Provides an Academic Forum for freshmen and new transfer students each October.
- Oversees the entire Freshman Success Program (FSP).
- Supervises the Effective Reading and Study Skills classes (PSYC 100).