The Academic Advising Center:
- coordinates all PREP scheduling of classes for the fall semester.
- coordinates mini-PREP on the Friday before fall semester classes begin.
- coordinates the transfer student advising, registration, and placement testing process.
- verifies and adjusts Advanced Placement credits as a result of College Board AP exams.
- provides an Academic Forum for freshmen and new transfer students each October.
- provides an academic advising information session for all academic advisors in the three colleges in October.
- oversees the entire Freshman Success Program (FSP).
- supervises the Effective Reading and Study Skills classes (PSYC 100).