- The XU MBA and Undergrad Students take part in the Cinti NEW Retail Adventure Day
- XU Women's MBA Assoc. Success Series: Sat. Nov. 15th From Passion to Career with MBA Alum & Executive Director of The Women's Fund of The Greater Cincinnati Foundation - Vanessa Freytag
- Consumers are bullish, Xavier index says, but here's the catch . . .
- Dean Brian Till is pleased to share the Fall 2014 Williams College of Business Newsletter featuring news & events of the WCB this fall term.
- The Williams College of Business remains among The Princeton Review's "Best Business Schools"
Rebecca is a senior Finance major from West Chester, Ohio. Last month she was one of six
undergraduate students selected from a nationwide pool to attend the Motley Fool's "Women Investing
Foolishly Workshop" in Washington D.C. While there, she attended seminars on personal investing and
valuing stocks; and networked with Motley Fool employees including CEO Tom Gardner. She credits her
role as co-chief economist with Xavier's D'Artagnan Capital Fund with giving her the qualifications and
knowledge to attend. The fund manages 2.1 million dollars of Xavier's endowment through the trading
of large cap stocks. After completing the three day workshop, Rebecca was offered the opportunity to
interview for a full time position with the Motley Fool.