- AJCU Business Deans' Conference
- MBA Alum Meghan Cummings named Executive Director of The Women's Fund of The Greater Cincinnati Foundation
- Xavier data analytics program in demand
- John Gennaro - triple XU graduate BLA '99, MBA '01 MHSA '02 - New Director of the Cincinnati VA Medical Center
- Congrats to XU MBA alums Nancy Riesz & Michael McKay selected as winners of the Business Courier 2015 Second Act Awards, given to professionals who forged new paths after success in their 1st careers.
Rebecca is a senior Finance major from West Chester, Ohio. Last month she was one of six
undergraduate students selected from a nationwide pool to attend the Motley Fool's "Women Investing
Foolishly Workshop" in Washington D.C. While there, she attended seminars on personal investing and
valuing stocks; and networked with Motley Fool employees including CEO Tom Gardner. She credits her
role as co-chief economist with Xavier's D'Artagnan Capital Fund with giving her the qualifications and
knowledge to attend. The fund manages 2.1 million dollars of Xavier's endowment through the trading
of large cap stocks. After completing the three day workshop, Rebecca was offered the opportunity to
interview for a full time position with the Motley Fool.