A huge thank you to all the voluteers that helped out both before and during TEDxXavierUniversity! Some logistical accomplishments that were entirely due to volunteers:
- Event ran entirely on time!
- Our hashtag trended Cincinnati
- Super great quality photos (should be up on flickr next week)
- Everyone at registration knew exactly where they were going
- All the tables were set, clothed, and skirted and the atrium was set with plenty of time to spare
- Great group photo (also uploded next week)
- Struck set completely in 20 minutes
Thank you all so much! If you would like to jump on the train to be included in the e-mail blast for next year's event, please fill out the form below:
If you have any questions, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator: Brandt Bernat.