graduate program: Occupational Therapy
- News - December 2010
- Costa, DM 2006 Sep 11 Fieldwork issues: The importance of feedback. OT Practice 11, Bethesda, MD: American Occupational Therapy Association 7-8.
- Fortune. Project focussed fieldwork
Fortune, T., Farnworth, L., McKinstry, C., (2006 Sep) Project-focused fieldwork: Core business or fieldwork fillers?, Australian Occupational Therapy Journal, 53, Fitzroy, Vic Australian Association of Occupational Therapists, Inc., 233-236.
- Vogel. Supervisor and student expectations of level II fieldwork
Vogel, KA, Grice, KO, Hill,S, & Moody, J (2004). Supervisor and student expectations of level II fieldwork. Occupational Therapy in Health Care, 18, Binghamton, NY: Haworth Press, 5-19.
- The Fieldwork Educator Role
Hanson, Johnson & Stutz-Tanenbaum
- Tips for Enhancing your Fieldwork Education Experience
Melanie Criss, MOT, OTR/L. Coordinator of Fieldwork Education and Professional Development
Occupational Therapy Program, University of Toledo
- Fieldwork Level II and Occupational Therapy Students: A Position Paper
- Get the most from your fieldwork
- Fieldwork Article
- OT/OTA Student Supervision & Medicare Requirements