U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Code of Federal Regulations Title 45 Part 46 Protection of Human Subjects (45CFR46)
- Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP)
- National Institutes of Health
Training for Human Participant Researchers
- All XU faculty, staff and students who conduct research involving human subjects are required to submit verification of completion of human subject training. The National Institutes of Health Protecting Human Subject Participants free, two hour web-based tutorial is designed for individuals conducting research involving human participants. It satisfies the NIH human subjects training requirement for obtaining federal funds. The tutorial will prompt you to print your verification certificate when you have completed the training.
- Public Responsibility in Medicine & Research (PRIM&R) This site provides additional optional training opportunities related to human subject research.
- PowerPoint Presentation-IRB application-Helpful information in order to submit a protocol to the IRB.